Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Age Defy?

I got myself a new set of facial care product.

Not too sure how effective this product will be though.

One thing, i do not have patience for facial rituals.

I normally do not have a particular facial regime.

It takes up too much time & is such a hassle, methink.

Usually, i'd buy on impulse and then it ends up as a white

elephant exceeding its expiry date which i eventually will discard.


But recently, it just hit me.

I have decided to age gracefully.

;p


Someone told me it's about time i give my skin some tender loving care that it deserves.

If not for myself, at least for the husband.

Hahaha...

Perhaps, he wouldn't even notice.

*roll eyes*


So, it's worth a shot lah huh?

Anyone has any personal experience with Origins be it good or bad?

Pls share...


If it's not working in my favor, i'd just change to a new one!!!

Can?