Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Quick One...

I am back from a great getaway.

We managed to tour Bahrain, Dubai & Abu Dhabi.

Though it was winter, it was bearable.

However, Bahrain was way colder than the other emirates i visited.

I had to waste my moolah getting some winter wear which i left back home.

As some of you may know, I don't handle the cold too well.

So there goes some unnecessary spending!

Anyways, before i update pictures of my trip, i shall do a quick update on my birthday on the

16th.

Oh, a big thank you to those who wished.

I had simple birthday celebration with the husband.

As it was a working day, we celebrated it at the stroke of midnight & resumed after 5pm.

heheh...

Though it was a simple one, it held many beautiful memories for us.


a beautiful surprise


Hunny fetched me after work & we headed to town.
Began with a chocolate fondue at Baskin Robins.



It was yummy!!!


Next was a movie date at GSC, Pavilion.

Then, we had a romantic dinner at a Spanish restaurant, La Bodega.








hunny's fave, seafood paella


We then had a lovely stroll along the beautifully litted up streets to bask in the Xmas

atmosphere.


lil gift from the husband which i totally fell in love with...

Thank you love, for everything!