Saturday, March 14, 2009

Living it High with Jason Mraz

4th of March was a day i had been waiting for.

It was like a dream come true.

I remembered vividly how i scoured for a pair of tickets while i was in Spore but it was sold out

islandwide.

I was more than devastated, honestly.

There were no other concerts i had wanted to go to so badly.

So, i resigned to fate.

I reckon it was not meant to be.

Somehow, someday, i was back in KL and decided to call the Axcess ticket counter to try my

puny luck.

What the operator mentioned simply took my breath away.

"Yes, we still have free seating tickets but the numbered seats are all taken."

There were no thinking twice, there wasn't a need to anyway.

Next thing i knew, i had a pair of tickets in my hands.

And, it costs ONLY RM68!

Tell me, was it all worth it?

Sure it was!

Since hubby wasn't ard, Zura took the liberty to accompany me.

Thanx, babe.

We both enjoyed ourselves like crazy!











I hope he will go on a tour again.

And, i wana be one of the first to grab those tix.